[Dailydrool] Card request

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Mar 8 08:20:17 PDT 2020

If you love to send cards, I have a request to send to Dianne Dwyer
who runs the The Hounds of Peaceful Place Rescue and Sanctuary.
It’s her 70th! Dianne singlehandedly takes care of about 45 dogs by
herself on a shoestring budget and never ever asks for anything for
herself.

Rufus the blind basset from TX is arriving today at the rescue in
SC - I’ve been following his transport on their FB page; it’s amazing
what these transporters do.

Rufus makes 10 bassets - there are also beagles, tree walkers,
bloodhounds and some mixes.  Sometimes she even takes a
hound’s buddy, too.

Here is the address:  Diane Dwyer, 2112 Little Africa Rd.
Chesnee SC 29323.   If you could let me know you are
sending to her, I’d really appreciate it. dlindy at mac.com
I’m trying to get 70 cards  sent.  She is so dedicated to those
dogs!

Thanks,
Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa