[Dailydrool] My Day by Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:47:00 PDT 2020

well and Humpf!
Just because I wouldn't pee in her little cup they rolled me upside down
and...and.. used a needle to get my pee!! I mean why on earth? I mean there
she is following me around the yard with this little scoopy thing and when
I squat she rushes up and...and...I mean whatEVER for??? So finally, after
the third or fourth time i just scuttled off to a corner and waited. She
got tired and took her little scoopy thing and went in. I thought that was
the end of it no pun intended just a little Basset joke, there. But
Noooooooo
She throws us in the Van and drives forever and finally drags me into this
stinky place with all kinds of scarey vibes and they turn me upside down
and STEAL my pee and send me off and then she takes Doc in and heaven only
knows what they maybe did to HIM. He wouldn't tell me.  (MomPerson says Doc
got a blood test and his nails trimmed.)
I am never going there again. Never.
Love & Cuddles from a distance
Merta lou