[Dailydrool] Cup on a stick

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 08:57:19 PDT 2020

Hi all, Dale here

My mom (May her memory be for blessing) had a fail safe way to get a pee sample easily.  This method, like her “hot dog water” has saved me and my dogs lots of grief so I’ll share here

Get a paper cup and trim it so it’s only 3 or 4 inches tall.  Get a broom stick.   Faster the cup to the end of the broomstick using lots of tape.  Leach up the dog and take it for a walk.   Wait for it to squat/lift its leg and as it starts to pee stick you cup at the end of the broomstick into the stream.  Carefully bring the cup out of the stream and pour into the container/jar in your pocket.

Presto.  Urine sample.   Works nearly every time

—Dale

Sent from my iPad