[Dailydrool] Pee collection

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:10:36 PDT 2020

What a “basset” topic!  For our females we have had success with an old small metal (brownie type) pan, sneaks up behind them an place.  For our boys, we had to learn a special skill for Guinness.  After his IVDD back surgery, he couldn’t “pee purposefully”.  We had to use a catheter.  My daughter had to witness our “training” and had to leave the room when we got our instructions on holding his “penis”.  Apparently 30 year old adult children can still be embarrassed.  We are very thankful that Guinness can now go on purpose.  He now wears a belly band!

Sent from my iPhone