[Dailydrool] Fw: Another sad loss

Bill Armstrong billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Mar 17 13:14:27 PDT 2020

________________________________
From: Bill Armstrong
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 2:54 PM
To: dailydrool-request at lists.dailydrool.org <dailydrool-request at lists.dailydrool.org>
Subject: Another sad loss

My Lilly Dawn took her Journey to the Bridge today.  Even though I had only 3 years as being her "slave", she filled the void after Janie Anne and Siobhan had to leave.  She was a rescue approx, 10-11 when I got her, but I love that little girl almost as much as the others.  She was a kind and gentle soul.  I know she's up there with all who proceeded her and having a great time meeting all.  She was in my embrace when she took her last Earthly breath.  I miss her terribly already and have heard her in the house.  I pray that I will be a good person and be able to be reunited with them all someday.  First time in over 13 years Bassetless.  Please say a little prayer for my Lilly Dawn and give all of your's a kiss and hug from her.
Bill
Janie Anne, Siobhan, and Lilly Dawn all in Heaven