[Dailydrool] Household smells

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 13:32:34 PDT 2020

Oh Merta Lou, I know exactly what you are talking about. WoMum keeps washing, washing, washing everything. Nothing smells right anymore, not even my bed.

She was worried last week coz she said my two-legged brother-in-law was sick with something called carnivorous. But I don't understand, I thought that meant eating meat. Why would eating meat make you sick? It makes me lovely and healthy.

She also said there was no chickie or other meat in the shops, nor rice, eggs, flour, pasta - even milk. I'm OK as my food comes in a truck every month. Still, I suppose if she can't get any people food, she might eat MY food, then what will I eat? Oh no! does this mean I have to move home again?

No, hang on, if she eats my food she would get sick with carnivorous. Yes that must be it. Maybe Matt stole my dinner one time.

That'll teach him.

Hettie, with Sally in the UK

Note from Sally: Thankfully Matt is fully recovered, my daughter and her baby remain in isolation. I can't even go and help them. However, Matt works at the Royal Opera House, in London, which is now closed, so he is at home if the others fall ill. I can also attest he did not steal any food from Hettie. S