[Dailydrool] Smells from ML

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:03:30 PDT 2020

Oh my washing off scents you have no idea what is going on here, why it is
criminal! suddenly every time She goes out She comes home stinking of
something-- I do not know what it is but it is very astringent and comes in
little bottles and She carries it with her and is constantly dribbling it
all over her hands and stuff and it smells awful, not warm and muggy as she
usually smells or even doggy like when we manage to nap with her but
strange and sharp and superclean.
Something is very wrong all around us and we do not know what it is but all
the neighbor kids are home and the big busses do not come by anymore and
even the adults are home a lot of them but Doc did not go to the Gallery
today and he was very unhappy not to see Pat there or to lounge around
being the Gallery Pet. And Mr Biskit has not gone and done his things,
either and he is not feeling well either and both of them are really edgy
and touchy and no fun at all. Does anyone know what is happening? Oh and I
heard Her say there was NO CHICKEN OR BEEF at the store!!!
Love and Cuddles
Very Confused and a Little worried
Merta Lou (& Doc too)