[Dailydrool] another party heard from

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 01:03:02 PDT 2020

this is Mila, Mariah’s sister.  Mariah thinks I’m dim-witted, but I do listen. there is a know-it-all shih tzu mix, Gucci, who lives next door to us.I was talking with Gucci through the fence this afternoon and he said that Hettie, Mariah, and Marta Lou are all wrong; that they don’t have any appreciation of human accents. Gucci says the adults are all talking about politics, not some sort of illness. Gucci says the humans are getting “sick” of “ crony vices”. he says that is like “nepotism”, whatever that is—where politicians give favors to their friends and families and it is a bad habit, which is another word for vice. I don’t know who or what to believe. it is hard for me to believe that my two-leggier sister is prone to crony vices, but I do remember some years ago when she was a barista at Starbucks, she used to give her friends free coffee (which upset my Dad’s ethics) and that does sound like a crony vice, so I could well be mistaken. thinking taxes my brain. I must take a nap now.