[Dailydrool] Sending ahroos

Laura Moravinski loumo38 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:28:50 PDT 2020

So many posts of loss lately.  Both the babies and slaves.  I am so sad for
all of you.  These days are proving difficult and overwhelming, even
without the losses.  I am mostly a lurker now but wanted to post just to
say the people on the Drool have a special place in my  heart and I am
sending love and comfort and prayers to all of you.  Finnegan has been
howling extra loudly (since so many more people are home and are daring to
walk down our street) so I am dedicating each and every ear splitting
coonhound  ahroo to the Drool family.  May you have peace and health and
safety and security in these challenging weeks ahead.

Laura Moravinski with Finnegan and Harry ATB and Kroozer ATB