[Dailydrool] A dog’s life in the time of coronavirus

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 18:10:52 PDT 2020

This is Mariah. times are strange. Mom and Dad are both healthy but are mostly home all the time now. Dad is “working from home”, which means he has set up an office in the spare bedroom and is talking on the computer to all his patients who are all talking back to him from their computers. He is a psychologist). even though the door is closed, he says our doggie voices carry too far, which means we dogs are under strict instructions not to make any noise—at all. It is awful. He put mom in charge of keeping us quiet, which is not so awful—she is taking us for more walks outside when we get too restless, but she is also keeping us inside so we don’t bark at things like cats walking by the yard. I think we prefer more freedom to increased walks, but it might be a toss-up. How are the rest of you coping? Mariah