[Dailydrool] Nick's Adventures - Learning the Rules

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Mar 23 16:58:28 PDT 2020

Nick's Adventures - LEARNING THE RULES

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

Mom has taught me how to use the computer and she is sleeping now, so I
thought I would let you all know how things are going at my new house. Since
I came to live in Michigan, I have had three "brushes with death" (that's
what mom calls it when I get scared and squeal a lot). The first one was
with Cash. I tried to get into his crate with him at feeding time . I guess
he thought I was dinner. Thank goodness mom was right there and rescued me!
The second one was on Sunday. Jesse was sleeping in the chair and I went up
to him and tried to give him a little love bite on the nose. I didn't hurt
him but he came flying off the chair and nailed me to the floor. Thank
goodness mom was there again to rescue me! Tonight I was laying on the floor
with Morey and Dad. All of a sudden, Morey started yelling at me and chased
me under the rocking chair. Dad grabbed Morey and yelled at him. Mom picked
me up and loved on me. The only one who hasn't yelled at me is Abby . but
everyone keeps saying to watch out . it is coming! I don't understand why
anyone would want to yell at me or hurt me ... I am soooooo cute. Maybe that
is why . they are jealous. There are so many rules I have to learn . this is
really hard!

Slurps,
Nick