[Dailydrool] clueless

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 10:02:26 PDT 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
yep, yep she is, still clueless after all these years.
We were walking along and a man quickly crossed to the other side of the street (people do that now) and then shouted from WAY WAY over there ..... "Hey!  Hey!  That Treeing Walker Coon Hound is just gorgeous, wow I don't think I've ever seen a better example of the breed just wow where did you get that dog??!!??"
Ummmmm ...... what??  You mean Samantha??  Why she's a long legged basset she must have some boxer in her she ......
Wrong.
I googled it for her.  The man was right.  Samantha is a perfectly conforming example of a treeing walker coon hound.
I see momPerson still doesn't have her pictures up on dalerutz.com.
I'll fix that today.
More later from Snoopy who's sister is a Treeing Walker Coon Hound
PS .... MomPerson followed up with her rescue who said "what??  we don't take in treeing walker coon hounds we send those down to an all hound rescue in Jackson"   I'm guessing the shelter in Santa Cruz knew that.  They also know that GGBR will take in any/every basset.  Samantha wasn't even listed as a basset cross, just called out a basset .... they knew.  They suckered the clueless momPerson, which isn't hard she's clueless.  Also Samantha's about 2 1/2 and she is the sweetest, I adore her and I'm glad the shelter pulled this off.