[Dailydrool] San Diego Hounds

Janis Wetherbee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:36:44 PDT 2020

Hi all this here is Miss Calli formerly of The Havasu Hounds. I’ve become a
San Diego Hound and I likes most of my new brudders. There’s Vipe who is a
big black dog who protects me and lubs me. Then there’s the little red one
who’s new to the pack who I’m not quite sure of. His name is Sinatra and
Auntie Brenda says he’s a foster who needs a new home soon. Then we have
the two old guys named Charlie and Hamilton. Charlie barks a lot and mom
calls him Charles Barkley. Hammy is just a big guy. He’s OK but he likes to
sleep alot. Then last but not least my buddy Maxx. He’s a really big guy
and really low to the ground. I love to snuggle with him. Mr Vipe is my
favorite tho. He saved me from Coyotes a couple if months ago. My aunties
had my mom at the ER (what ever that is) and while they were gone those
meanies came over the fences to our yard and grabbed my leg. I screamed
really loud and my hero Viper came and rescued me and Vipers dad came out
an scared those bad coyotes away. That’s all from me now.   Everbody stay
healthy and safe.

Calli

Note from mom. We didn’t find Calli’s injury until the next day. It was a
deep cut to the muscle on her inner rear leg. She had another smaller tear
about an inch below the larger ones  and a puncture wound in the outer
portion of her leg. She has what we think is PTSD from it and startles easy
but she is getting better. I’ve installed motion sensor lights to the back
portion if the yard and the neighbor directly behind has mowed his tall
grass. Viper is a German Shepherd/rottweiller mix and just loves my Calli.
Stay healthy all!!
--

Janis Wetherbee

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.