[Dailydrool] Genius

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 16:46:17 PDT 2020

Hi ya, it's Samantha,
So the secrets out ...... I'm a treeing walker coon hound.  Fact is I'm a genius.  Bassets are so easy to fool, easy to trick you can get them to do what you want by teasing them or getting rowdy and they join in, you can jump over them if they door guard, they're so very easy.
People too, people are easy to fool, I can make the people do anything i can walk over to a very busy people and get my head under their hand and they are petting me and never noticed!
The other day I followed mommy out into the side yard and she forgot I was with her and opened the gate and walked out front and I SHOT out of that gate with my long legs and RAN to the curb and she said my name ....... "Samantha" real soft and lovey, like she does, and I looked over my shoulder and grinned and ran back to my mommy.  Cause I'm REAL smart.
Love n very little drool from Samantha, who has been outed as a Treeing Walker Coon Hound