[Dailydrool] Biscuit Recipe

MARILYN Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 14:26:39 PDT 2020

Here is mine. I use a pizza cutter and cut the dough into strips and then go across and cut into small squares. You could do any shape.

When I had a basset with allergies years ago, I made him treats by zapping oatmeal in my blender or food processor to make oat flour.

Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats

* 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup canned pumpkin

* 2 tablespoons peanut butte
*    1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter,  in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.