[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - Purple Poop

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Tue May 5 11:37:00 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick Here!

Oh boy .... did I make my mom worry this time or what ?!?!?!?!  My mom's
twin granddaughters (I can't figure out what they are to me .... cousins,
nieces ... hmmm?)  had a "sleep-over" at our house on Saturday night.  Like
all good bassets, Morey and I HAD to play with them.  They read us books, we
played in their "house" and ate their play food (they were not happy about
that!), and we snuggled on the couches with them when they watched their
favorite movie "The Last Unicorn". What mom didn't know is that we also
helped them color and draw pictures.  Well, those coloring sticks are very
tasty .... Morey liked the brown one and I loved the purple ones.
Remarkably the twins did not tell on us when we ate them.

So ... yesterday, mom was out in the back yard with us "treasure hunting"
and I made a new "treasure" for her right in front of her.  All of a sudden,
mom turned into "Treasure Inspector".  Now this was not a pretty sight ...
my mom down on the ground picking through my "treasure".  What in the world
is her problem?  All the while she was

saying stuff like ... What in the &()(*)*&?; What would make his poop
purple?; NICK ... what did you get into?    Finally, she figured it out
(sometimes mom is a dim bulb ... only gets 60 watts out of that 100 watt
brain).  Then she goes running into the house and comes out carrying the
color stick box and looking for the purple crayon.  Duh ... mom, it is on
the ground!!!!  Then she discovers that the brown crayon is missing ... more
work for "Treasure Inspector".  Finally, she relaxes and says something
about "at least they are nontoxic"!

So ... if you want to cause some excitement ... eat color sticks.  I hear
the glow in the dark ones have a nice effect at night :-)!

Slurps,

Nick