[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - PIZZA BONES

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed May 6 14:19:55 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone - Nick Here!

Last night I made the most amazing discovery!  Pizza's (human food ... of
which I hardly ever get any) have bones!

My mom and dad were going to go out to eat last night, but they said it was
raining "cats and dogs" ... now mind you, I didn't see any cats and dogs
outside but you know how humans are.  So anyway ... they didn't go out to
eat but ordered some pizza.  I was glad they stayed home because I didn't
want to have to go to my crate (they don't trust me! ? !).  Well, anyway ...
the pizza came and I was sitting there beside the table drooling because it
smelled so good!

All of a sudden, dad did a NO-NO!  He fed me from the table.  He said they
were pizza bones.  At first I didn't know what to do with it ... I just
smelled it and licked it ... then Morey came over and was going to take it
so I gobbled it down.  It was yummy!  We all got pizza bones then!

I wonder if dad will order any more pizzas this week since my mom is going
to Texas to see my Grampa and for a memorial service for my Gramma who went
to the Bridge in January.   I will let you know when mom gets back ... since
dad still doesn't know how to turn on the computer :-(!

Slurps and burps,

Nick