[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - MY FRIEND THE BUTTERFLY

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun May 10 14:05:35 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody - Nick here!

I am sorry I haven't written to you lately but it has been so nice here in
Michigan that I have been outside playing.  I sure do love the sunny and
warm weather that we have had.  It makes everything smell so good, the
ground is soft enough to dig, and my friend the butterfly is back!

The other day I was laying in the back yard and I saw this pretty yellow
butterfly flying around.  He landed on the fence first, so I went to see him
but he flew away.  Pretty soon, he came back and landed on my water dish.  I
tried to kiss him but he flew away again.  Then he came back and landed on
one of mom's stone bassets, so I went over to sniff him but he flew away.  I
had just about given up and was laying in the sun when all of a sudden, my
friend the butterfly flew over and landed on my nose!   I laid VERY still!
My eyes CROSSED!  My nose TWITCHED!  My ears WIGGLED!   Then, just as
suddenly, he flew away!

I hope it gets warm again soon so my friend the butterfly will come back!

Slurps and butterfly wings,

Nick