[Dailydrool] Missing the Basset Songs

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:33:12 PDT 2020

Tim, my Frankie JUST began to sing 2 weeks ago. He's 10 years old now and has been home since November 30th 2018. His sistah Lucy Lou isn't a big singer. Andy ATB and I taught her how to sing the beautiful Basset sings.I too miss the songs, and am thankful for their short songs. I had 4 furkidz a few years back and they would go on the deck every morning at 9:30 am put their heads up and serenade everyone in hearing distance. I live in the country with few neighbors around. AHROOO to youPam Lucy Lou and Frankie too ps I also howled attempting to have them join in. They both looked at me like I was nuts lolSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.