[Dailydrool] Catching up

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 16:59:29 PDT 2020

I am hopelessly behind but wanted to say that we’re crossing paws for the best for the Martin household. And Chomper, we’re so glad to hear that your daddy’s doing OK! What a scary time for all of you.
We are all doing good here. Quite busy despite the fact that I’m working much less than normal.
Sidney Turned one last month and is a typical toddler full of piss and vinegar LOL but she’s very sweet and she is well behaved. Dolly, Gator and Sidney fit together like it’s always been that way.
Like many other rescues, we have had to cancel our main fundraiser-  Slobberfest . We are planning to have a virtual event.
I’ve been sewing masks for what seems like forever, I just pray they help.
Stay safe everyone

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone