[Dailydrool] Hunting hounds

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 18:53:39 PDT 2020

dear Browyn,  we should go hunting together some time.  It sounds as though there might be more fun critters to hunt where you live than where I live, but I still am an efficient huntress.  Earlier this week I got another pigeon.  I score a live pigeon from our yard about every other week.  but my best catch was yesterday.  I nabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza right off the counter, box and all, when no one was looking.  Pizza is yummier than dead birds, though the latter isn’t bad either.  Let’s plan a hunting trip. aloha, Mariah of Hawaii