[Dailydrool] Spa Day and Hunting

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu May 28 03:02:15 PDT 2020

Dear Merta Lou! You are most definitely getting a raw deal. Spa day, as
Mariah said, is to occur in a bathroom with heated water and sweet nothings
whispered into your ear as luxuriate in sweet sweet smelling shampoo. At
our house, Beauford, Bugsey and I have our very own shower for this. When
we moved to Georgia, the 'rents pulled out the old nasty tub and had a guy
do a special tile shower for us with a lower than usual profile. We can
easily just step into the shower. We get extra special treats for stepping
into the shower. After mom does the nasty dead of expressing anal glands,
we get another treat. Then mom carefully gets the temperature from the hose
with the wand on it just perfect. She wets us down while either singing to
us or sometimes she sets up her phone on the speaker and plays the tub time
track on Spotify. She lathers us up real good with whatever
therapeutic shampoo she deems necessary. The boys usually get yeasty beasty
shampoo or dandruff. I usually get stinky dog. Then she rinses us off and
she repeats with Tropiclean 2 in 1 papaya shampoo. She says it makes us
soft and shiny and smell good. She takes a washcloth and cleans our little
faces so that we have clean ears, eyes, and mushes. Then she rinses again
and dries us off with two towels. We get special treats again. Then we get
to run wild until every one is done. Then we get to watch movies until we
are dry. If it is cold, we get wrapped up in a towel while we dry. Dad
helps cut our nails before our shower. He holds and serves us cheese in a
can on a spoon on the couch or outside if it is really nice while mom cuts.
No standing on a table where you can fall off! You need to make your mom
step up her game on spa day!

Mariah! I was all set to pack my bags and walk to your house or catch a
quick ride so we could go hunting together. I figure you are just what I
need to help catch the stupid armadillo. I have tried before, but they have
armor! They scratch and bite and mom says they carry more than the normal
nasty bugs you can get. If you don't have them, I am happy to hunt
squirrels, rabbits, chipmunks, rats, mice, voles and birds with you. Then
mom said that I can't just walk to your house and she can't just give me a
quick ride. She says I have to catch a really long plane ride or a ship
that sails for days and days. i finally find the perfect partner in crime
and mom informs me there is a really huge ocean between us! Life is so not
fair!

Browyn the Fairy Princess and Mighty Huntress