[Dailydrool] Dexter and Decks

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:16:08 PDT 2020

I too have a hound that likes to get under the deck. Dexter will lay flat in
the pea gravel, and wiggle under the bottom rails. I think he's following
his nose...things smell different under there. The silly thing is he can't
get out. He's never figured out that part of the game. I have to get the
electric screwdriver out and take the rail off. I've done that in the rain,
I've done that in the snow, it's not so bad when it's sunny out.

Silly boy. He sure makes life interesting. Reggie, on the other hand, is
much less likely to invent his own games.

Tim 'n Puppies