[Dailydrool] Saying Goodbye

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Fri May 8 14:09:54 PDT 2020

Kara,
I'm sure all or most of us Droolers have had to go through the terrible time you are having right now.  I know that that doesn't make it any easier, but knowing that there are so many of us who feel your pain, maybe that can help a little.  I know Drooler support has help me the 3 times I have had to go through losses.
Remember all the good times that were shared by you , Rooney and Fitz.  Time will never heal the pain, but it does dull it a bit.
My belief is that God loves these wonderful creatures so much that He only lends them to us for a short while to teach us love and loyalty.  Then after we learn, He takes them back to be by His side and to be our Guardian Basset Angels, watching over us and waiting patiently to be reunited with us all someday.
I hope my words have helped in some small way, but remember even though we can't see them, we can feel their presence, right by our sides where they belong.
Prayers and Peace to you all.