[Dailydrool] Rooney and Fitz

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri May 8 16:10:03 PDT 2020

Dear Kara,

I'm so sorry that you are saying goodbye to your two dear babies. Your heart must be breaking! {{{{Hugs}}}} to you. Please know that Droolers are surrounding you with comfort and understanding. We know what it is to lose our beloved dogs. The grief is very deep, but the memories are forever. Rooney and Fitz will always be with you because they are a part of you. Take care. Your furbabies will be well looked after by all the wonderful Drool doggies who are greeting them at the Bridge <3

Lois Leader with Emma and Dobby and the Leader Bridge Brigade - Strider, Zar, Misty, Garfield, Bobo, and Scout