[Dailydrool] Heros and special people

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:35:32 PST 2020

Howliday card sign ups are underway but surprisingly I haven't received to
many hero nominations. 2020 has been a hard year for so many, please let me
know if you have someone in mind who could use some extra Howliday cheer.
Our heros tend to be rescuers, vets who've gone above and beyond for our
hounds, and/or past Droolers who can't participate for some reason.
However, these are just general parameters. If you know of someone who
loves bassets and would appreciate a few Howliday greetings, please share
their info with me.

Send an email, titled HERO to howlidaycards at gmail.com. please include their
name, address and reason for the nomination.

I will then include them on our Heros list and other generous Droolers will
send them cards this Christmas season.

Thanks,
Kacy & Cowboy
howlidaycards at gmail.com