[Dailydrool] Merta Lou and the mouses

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 18:01:51 PST 2020

Hey Merta Lou~

This is Lacey Jo of the Tana gurls.  We don't write much but I have a deal for you.  A couple of months ago those sneaky little critters wanted to stay in our house this winter.  We have had lots of success getting rid of them.  You see mom adopted a little whippersnapper back in March from the animal shelter.  She weighs about 13 pounds now and is part dachshund and part jack russell terror(heehee).  Her name is Minnie  Well, she managed to catch 9 of those dratted things for mom and aunty Suz Green.  She would sit and sit and wait for one to show up  and boom she was so fast they never had a chance.  never tried to eat them, just dropped them.  So I could rent her out to you if you need help.  Then the humans went and got these square boxes you plug in and put on the floor.  They make different sounds but don't bother our ears.  No more mouses so far.  You can email me if you are interested.  Sometimes I really could use a break from he

Lacey Jo(pawsforblossom at hotmail.com)