[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - I Am Going To Be A Daddy

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sun Nov 8 18:07:00 PST 2020

It's time for some more Nick's Adventures - Book 3

I'm Going To Be A Daddy (warning: not suitable for children's reading)

It all started innocently enough.  Mom and I went over to Granny Pat's house
on New Year's Eve.  I thought we were going to have a New Year's Eve party .
but was I ever surprised.  When we got there, Emmy Lou was waiting for me in
the basement and did she smell GOOOODDD!  I have never smelled her exactly
like that and it made me feel kind of strange.  Then after Emmy and I played
for a while, something really weird happened!  My whacker grew and grew and
then it exploded. Fortunately, the explosion didn't do any damage but it
sure was surprising!!  Then, much to my disappointment, Mom took me home.

After a while . about 9 nickzillion weeks later . Mom told me the news.  I
AM GOING TO BE A DADDY!  So, we have all been on "puppy stand-by" and we
finally got the call last night!   Mom went rushing over to Granny Pat's to
help Emmy have our puppies!  Mom was gone all night and all day today.  She
finally got home tonight and she smelled like puppies.  If my sniffer is
telling me the truth, I think I have three boys and two girls!  Mom and
Granny Pat are still thinking about names . all I know is that they will all
start with the letter "G".

I want to go see the puppies tomorrow but Mom says that wouldn't be a good
idea.  For some reason she seems to think Emmy will take my face off!  Hmmmm
. last time I saw her she loved me!  I just can't figure women out!

Slurps,

Nick