[Dailydrool] Reminder : 2020 Howliday Card Sign-Ups

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:20:33 PST 2020

Just a reminder that this is the last week to sign up for the 2020 Howliday
Card exchange.

To sign up for the 2020 Howliday Card Exchange, please go to the link below
and complete the form with your information.

https://forms.gle/VwtzHWvJaLbBpECJ6

*Deadline to sign up is Friday, November 13.*

If you have friends who've participated in the past but maybe aren't as
active in the list these days, please share this email. It's been a long
and exhausting year for so many people, I'm hopeful that we'll have a great
turnout and we can all share in some Howliday cheer.

Also, if you would like to nominate a hero or special person, please send
an email titled *HERO* or *SPECIAL PERSON* to *HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com* and
include the following information:

*Name of Human
*Name of Basset(s) (if applicable)
*Complete Mailing Address
*Reason for Nomination

If you have never pawticipated in the Howliday Card exchange, check out
last months daily drool post in which I discussed the details of how the
exchange works, or email me at HowlidayCards at gmail.com with questions.

Happy Drooling,
Kacy and Cowboy, your 2020 Howliday Elves
howlidaycards at gmail.com