[Dailydrool] Howliday card sign ups

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Nov 9 17:31:59 PST 2020

Have you signed up for the howliday card exchange yet? Time is running out; the deadline is the 14th.
Kacy tells me sign ups seem to be down this year so I am hoping that some of you have just been busy and missed the posts about signing up. This is such a fun holiday tradition and there are so many of us old timers that just want to keep it going.   Information can be found in the October 23 and 24 Drool digests.  If your budget is a little tight this year, consider a mailing group.  There are several of us that do mailing groups to save on postage.  Email me off list and I can direct you to a group that would be happy to have you.  This is also a great solution if you  are short on time during the holidays, too. Just have your cards shipped to the group leader and they do the rest. You just have donate for your share of the postage which is a lot less than doing it by yourself.

Here’s the link to sign up:  https://forms.gle/VwtzHWvJaLbBpECJ6 <https://forms.gle/VwtzHWvJaLbBpECJ6>

And here’s where to send hero nominations for rescue folks, those who are sick, in the military, in a nursing home or just lonely:  HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com <mailto:HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com>  Be sure to put HERO or SPECIAL PERSON nomination in the subject line. Include their name, address and an explanation as to why you are nominating them.  Kacy will email you back with a confirmation.

If you have any questions at all, you can use the same email address above or you are welcome to email me at dlindy at mac.com <mailto:dlindy at mac.com>  I’ll be happy to help. Kacy has her hands full with a newborn, a 3 yr. old and Cowboy, her elderly basset and it may take her a day or so to get back to you.

Thanks everyone!

Donna, drool fueling for just Maggie again