[Dailydrool] From Under the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 02:56:43 PST 2020

Ha ha a little Basset humor there except... not entirely. What a strange
night the other one was. We were almost asleep when we heard loud voices
and then very very loud kapow noises which made Doc instantly go into his
crate and stay there. The MomPerson called someone on the talky thing and
then put me in my crate and then Mr Biskit was up and then there were
swirly lights outside and loud voices and people and the swirly lights were
there a long time and at one point some big people came to the door and
spoke with Mr Biskit but we were in our crates. Doc says just as well when
we hear pops like that crate time is good. After a long time the swirly
lights left but then yesterday the big people (one was a very nice lady who
leaned down and said nicey things at us in our crates --not still but
again--) and talked to Mr Biskit and the MomPerson some more. But no more
loud kapows or swirly lights. Very strange stuff.
Stay warm and safe and well Have a wonderful turkey day.
Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Girl Hiding Reporter

MomPerson says some yahoo took a few shots at a kid in the street the other
night, the Yahoo standing in our driveway. It was not amusing. Between the
mice and the Yahoos and the Virus nothing is very amusing.
I echo ML's sentiments. Stay Well everyone. Have a scrumptious turkey day.
Altho it is just Mr Biskit and me and the dogs, I am cookin turkey. YUM