[Dailydrool] Woof-el to save breeder hounds at auction and for Droopy BHR

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Nov 24 16:11:13 PST 2020

HELP!!! Yup, that is what I said. HELP!!!! Morpheus here. I thought you all
knew I am having a woof-el for a gorgeous FRED BASSET QUILT designed by my
Auntie Martha Hudson Knoll. Doesn't seem everyone knows. I AM VERY
WORRIED!!! Is everyone waiting until the last minute to buy woof-els? This
quilt is super big (fits a king but will also fit a queen and full size
bed). A lot of work went into it. I thought everyone loved Fred Basset. Has
that changed? We are only 20% to our goal with less than two weeks to go.
Please ease my mind and go to https://babybasset.square.site/ and buy your
woof-els. There are three other items, too. Wish I could show you here, but
you have to go to the website to see them. Thank you. Love, Morpheus