[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 13:52:59 PST 2020

No Fair! I was half asleep on the cozy bed when she grabs my sweet little
tootsie and starts cutting my beeyootiful, long and excellent nails!!! I
did not have time to decide to run. Mr Doc did, though. The 3rd time today
he has hidden in his crate-- once when she ran the machine that sucks
everything up (he says, me too) once when she started cleaning out a corner
and once when one of the mousie things went SNAP!
Anyway it was no fair about my nails even if I did get cheese....
Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou