[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:35:54 PST 2020

MomPerson has given me an assignment and I am trying very hard to fulfill
it but so far, no luck.
It seems the little tiny creatures that I tried to make friends with are
not supposed to be in the house. I know because she showed me one in a bag
that looked very....ah....not lively, and said
mumblemumblemumble GETITGETITGETIT.
Doc was right there too, and said
No thanks.
And went back to licking his paw.
But you know I know where they are because I hear them, and mostly I sniff
them but I cannot reach them. I stand in the dining room and listen to them
having tea in the  thing that has the thing that runs water to another
room. But it is closed so I cannot get in there. I am not sure, really,
what to do if I DO see one out of the water thing thing. I guess she wants
me to .....you know.... kill it but....I don't think I can. Doc says
killing them is messy. I hate messys. (Which is why I wait until winter to
eat the delicious stuff in-------oh, Don't tell about that, says Doc, just
nebbermine.) (winter fun! It freezes before they can pick it up!!)
Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou the Faint of Heart