[Dailydrool] Snoopy Checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 07:36:07 PDT 2020

Hi All, Snoopy here,
Well, I had been getting kind of sleepy and lazy and I'm well over 15 and the clueless momPerson was telling dadPerson she'd take every good day.  Some days she'd tell him .... "he howled for his bowl this morning.  I know he slept all day but he still makes it outside to go potty and he enjoys his meals and his pets, I think it's fine."  I even walked around the block once in a while.  They asked the vet, the vet said it was fine.
Then they bought me a new wagon.  That wagon changed EVERYTHING.
I am back to bossing my brother and sister around.  I am the BOSS you know.  I howl at everyone, all the time, if they are in my way.  I DEMAND my evening walk.  We 3 hounds walk along while momPerson pulls my wagon until i get tired and then I ride the rest of the way in style.  Sit there and survey my realm.  I have reconnected with a number of neighbors who hadn't seen me in YEARS.  There is a man a ways off who likes to howl with me, when he sees me he howls and then I howl back and then he howls a little louder and then I  ... yeah ... it's great.
My meds in the morning prove I'm still an old man, there is glaucoma medicine and high blood pressure medicine and arthritis medicine and medicine for my dry eye (the vet says I still have to have it even though that eye is blind now, from the glaucoma.  There are no meds for my kidney failure ... I've been in kidney failure for over a year but the vet said it stopped progressing for some reason.  I drink TONS of water ... but thats the only symptom mom can see.  I can't hear at all anymore but I can feel vibrations in the floor.  The other day I was asleep and the clueless momPerson LEFT me and took Chomper and Samantha on the walk WITHOUT me.  Well, I woke up and they were gone and my dadPerson found me sulking by the door ... he bribed me with treats but I gave them what for when they got back, cried to my mother, she won't do THAT again.
More later from Snoopy who is 15 years 4 months old and still living the dreamwith Chomper and Samantha Janeand the whole clueless family