[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 18:15:02 PDT 2020

 On Tuesday Blanca succeeded in doing what none of my other hounds managed to do, she pulled me down.  We were returning from our early morning walk, and were entering our yard when she took off like a  flash and surprised me with the action.  She ran out  the Flexi leash and and before I could react, I was pulled down on my butt.  Normally I am ready for her run outs. but today I had the leash behind my back which contributed to me getting pulled over.  Lost my shoe, hat and glasses, all of which I recovered.  She sure is a powerful hound.  The good thing, she did not run away.  She came up to  me  and gave me kisses and helped me to  get  up. LOL on her helping me.  I was really glad she did not  run away.  I am feeling better now, as there was no serious injury,  just a sore butt.  Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp