[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 650, Issue 7

Susan Scott-Chambers lily5943 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:00:57 PDT 2020

Oh, Snoopy!  It was so good to read of your latest shenanigans.  Glad you
are getting out and about.  Maybe we will try to use our yard wagon with
Beau.  He's just a spring chicken (14), but his rear end gets weak.  He
might like the ride.  Droolers, any suggestions about wagons for the pups?

Blanca needs to be more careful with her Person!  Glad it wasn't worse.

Noodle takes Apoquel sometimes for her itchiness.  In spring she might take
a few per week.  I'll have to enquire about the Cytopoint with our vet.
I'm glad she only takes it occasionally.

Beau is fine (relatively speaking).  Noodle, now 13, shows no signs of
slowing down.  Total diva.  She's one of those naughty ones who are so
endearing.  Chance the shepherd mix has a liver infection, but he's on meds
and is feeling much better already. Mr. Darrell had to drive him to the Big
City to get a pricey ultrasound.  I was just glad it wasn't cancer.

Love and kisses to all!
Susan
with Beau, Noodle & Chance
and Sophie, Jolie & Gigi ATB