[Dailydrool] Catchup

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 04:58:52 PDT 2020

>From the Desk
This is MertaLou, intrepid girl Basset Journalist
Apologies for not keeping up. But the Doctor and I have been very busy
nursing the MotherPerson who still insists on hobbling about with her silly
little red wheelie thing altho i must admit she can put food in the little
basket the wheelie thing has. HOWEVER it also runs right over tails and
paws even as careful as the MPerson may be. And she has this very scary
looking big black boot she wears EVEN TO BED!! She is never far from being
awake even with the little white pills she takes at night. And she learned
we will have to go to another Vet place again even further away if we want
to continue going to our usual guy. I almost trust him, so I guess we will
have to learn how to use the GPS.
Possums and skunks in the yard, Mr Biskit goes out first at night every
time Just In Case.
For entertainment the Doctor runs the fence with Hunter, the dog in back.
We have never met but he has a most alluring bark. Doc likes to tease him,
but I just ahrooo at him. Hugs to everyone. Is this year over yet?

Love & Cuddles
Merta Lou & Doc