[Dailydrool] In Memoriam - Happy Birthday Riche!

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Sep 7 10:53:46 PDT 2020

Riche Churchill had just passed her 86th birthday last year when she left us
to be with the rest of the hounds she knew and loved and shared about.

The last post I saw from Riche (8 Oct 2019) discussed a poem in the last
Bugler Notes.  I looked but could not find anything beyond "Bugler Notes #3"
from 2018, and could not find reference for a poem there.

If anyone has something newer & Wishes to share, please do ..

I believe however, the poem may have been this: Where to bury a good dog

https://thebark.com/content/where-bury-good-dog

(The Oregonian - original location & reprint)

https://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/2019/01/where-to-bury-a-dog-the-ore
gonians-ben-hur-lampman-1925-classic.html

Riche if there were such a thing, would be buried under the deciduous
Flowery Basset Bush.

Missing you .

-R