[Dailydrool] In Memoriam - Happy Birthday Riche! (R Groves)

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 05:15:54 PDT 2020

 Thank you for writing about Riche's birthday.  I never had the honor of meeting her but we exchanged emails in the last few months before her passing--I only emailed her to thank her for sending those old Buglers--they were fun to read and it always amazed me how they were put together in the days before computers.  But we ended up writing back and forth for a while.  She is surely missed.