[Dailydrool] Fw: From Mila

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 21:04:34 PDT 2020

Begin forwarded message:

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 6:03 PM, Val Brewer <vlbzwick at yahoo.com> wrote:

thank you, Uncle dOug, for your words of congratulations. I was very proud of myself indeed. this was my first countersurfing escapade since I moved here, oh, gosh, five or six years ago by now, I can’t recall. My younger sister, Mariah, is an accomplished counter surfer. I am the “good girl” in the family though I am disparaged for my inability to stop barking once I have started, and my slowness in learning new concepts. but I think I won the respect of my canine peers for this latest adventure. perhaps the respect of my humans will follow. in all,fairness, everyone acknowledges that I am the sweetest and most beautiful dog in residence. mila