[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 14:55:58 PDT 2020

This has been a strange time here. She wears this odd thing on her leg and
stays in bed a lot. I cannot get on the bed anymore even when she is not in
it. Mr Biskit had moved into our room which we usually share with Her but
the other day Doc had a meltdown and so they switched rooms again and now
he is ok. (Momma's Boy my GOODNESS!!)
One day we got huge huge bones oh so good so wonderful but for some reason
they have been hidden.
I can smell them sometimes when She opens the white Very Cold Box, even
through the very cold. Maybe someday...
Boring here.What are the buzzy yellow and black things that are not
honeybees but look like them? Are they ok to eat? They are very annoying.

Love & Cuddles
MertaLou, Bored bored bored

(She says: The bones will re-appear but not until we solve the problem of
getting them back.)