[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 646, Issue 4

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 18:31:14 PDT 2020

 Blanca's been acting weird for a while now.  She used to eagerly get up to go  out  in the morning, now she dawdles, rolls on the  floor, scratches and all sorts  of other things before I  can get her to move forward.   She also now will not come in the house when I call.  When I go into the house and then go back to the door, there she is sitting by the door  waiting to  go in.  Any and all calls to her and pleas, she does not move until I go in and come back.  She also fixates on things and people.  She will spot something or someone and will just stare at them and not move.  Period!!!  Being a people friendly hound, I  can see her waiting for a person, but  as she is afraid of children and dislikes dogs, I do not  understand her wanting to have them come to her.  She has also taken to wanting to  roll in things, even though I can't see anything.  Once she did roll in goose poop and got it all  over her white coat.  Boy was I upset.  That walk ended real quick.  We went right home  at  MY pace and not  hers.  Everyday is exciting with her. Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp