[Dailydrool] Sad soft Ahroooos for Pappy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 18 08:05:08 PDT 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
In my 10+ years on the drool I have heard quite a bit about the adventures of Pappy and so I was sorry to hear that it was time to go to the bridge.  That time comes for all of us, and when it comes we realize we can never be together long enough.  On the other hand, once the body is gone we can be together any time we want, in our hearts.  Still, it hurts so much.  And, as you know, there are no words.
May the day come soon when Pappy's memory brings more smiles then tears.
Until then, sad soft ahroos for Pappy and all of Pappy's people.
Love n drool from your Pal Snoopy