[Dailydrool] I don't believe it

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 14:26:47 PDT 2021

This is Hettie and you will NOT believe what I have to tell you.
I'm sure you all remember the sofa shark who bit woMum so bad she had to go in the hospital and who sometimes played with me and sometimes tried to take my face off? And the ladies from the basset rescue charity who said the snarky princess toothy pants had to move away?
So, we were just readjusting to a quiet life of woMum, me and various little people who all love me very much. Then yesterday, after some of the little people left, woMum's phone rang and I heard her talking to Auntie Dawn, who is the foster co-ordinator. Womum was saying "I don't know. I don't want Mia to be my last experience of foster, but it's a bit soon." And auntie Dawn was saying "I know fosterers would be queuing up.....There's no pressure.  Just look at the pictures..... As soon as the committee saw her pictures we all said we had to offer her to you first..."
So womum went inside and made a cup of tea. Sat down and picked up her phone. Then she said "Oh My Dog. I don't believe it." she then sat there messaging all her family and they were messaging back and phoning her and at least two of them called and said "If you don't take her I will".
I have no idea what is causing all the excitement, but tomorrow I get a new foster sister. I just hope she's nicer to me than Mia, but woMum says I must try and understand Mia didn't mean to be nasty to us. So, let's see what, or who, tomorrow brings.
Hettie, who was rather enjoying being the only princess, UK