[Dailydrool] Hettie here

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 10 13:25:50 PDT 2021

Well, I still don't know what all the fuss is about.

My new foster sister, Millie, has arrived and what a scruffy Herbert she is.Her tail looks like a feather duster, she's got a mane like a lion and she's completely un house-trained. Jeees!
I have told her that this is my home and my woMum and she'd better mind her Ps and Q's.
WoMum had the cheek to suggest I'm jealous! Of course I'm not, but ... Y'know....my house, my rules.
Hettie, with Foster Millie and Sally, UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android