[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 19:45:35 PDT 2021

Hi everyone! Beauford here. None of you remember, but when I first came to
my mom, I  had to wear a dead dog's collar and leash. I was sleeping in a
dead dog's crate. I didn't get any new toys because the mom had so many
left over from dead dogs before me. She even had leftover food! Well, she
tried to feed me half of my food and half of dead Bug...Bug...Bugsey’s
food. Sorry. It is still hard. We are doing better, but sometimes things
choke us up. Anyway, Browyn can't eat anything but her food or she gets a
bladder infection.  So, I was relegated to eat the boy's leftover food. Mom
didn't think I was allergic to rice or eggs. Ha! I showed her. First I  got
the runs. Nothing horrible.  No accidents in the house, just lots of messy
spots in the backyard.  Then it happened.  I got an ear infection.  Yep. My
ears really itch! They stink too. Dad thought I had taken up potato
gardening in my ears. He is funny that way. The vetman put stuff in my ears
to make them better.

We have a message for Snoopy to pass on to Bugsey. Please tell him we miss
him. Mom tries really hard not to cry when Browyn drags around your stuffed
goat. I have decided to sleep in your dog bed. I can still smell you in it.
We really wish you said goodbye  before you packed up and left. Can you
give us a sign that you are doing okay and found all your friends?

Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer