[Dailydrool] BaRCSE basset-a-day calendar submissions

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 17:22:13 PDT 2021

Hi everyone!Thanks to everyone who is a 2nd year participant in the BaRCSE basset a day calendar. It is time to open up submissions to everyone who hasn't submitted dates yet. It is a simple process:The calendar will include the day of the week and not have to be put on a stand (really sorry how bad that part was last year!) The calendar will have a spiral top to flip the pages more easily and will be printed on both sides of the page so January thru June will be on one side and then you will flip it for July thru December.
Last year the shipping really took a chunk of money so we are making sure the calendars will fit in USPS flat rate boxes. If you live outside of the US, there will be added postage.
Another issue we had last year was not selling every date so this year, you get to choose 2 dates! Our webmaster could not get Paypal to work with this option, so here is what you need to do:1) visit https://www.barcsebasset-a-daycalendar.org/ and complete all of the steps.2) choose your second picture and a few dates (in case the 2nd date you want is not available)3) email the 2nd photo (can be the same basset or a 2nd one) with the date(s), owner info, pup's name, and caption for the photo to barcsemail at gmail.com. Please list 2nd photo submission in the subject line.
The cost for the calendar is $30 again (it may say $29.99) and I plan on getting them in the mail much earlier this year to avoid the Christmas season shipping rush! Please email with any questions! I just did my submission and the Paypal kept whirring around but I received an email that the payment was received so I checked and it was all there!Thanks,Kim