[Dailydrool] Latest from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:08:45 PDT 2021

Hi everyone! It is Browyn the Fairy Princess. I just thought I would give
you an update on life. Training of the humans is going very well. I am now
sleeping in their room in my favorite dogbed beside my daddy. He reaches
down and loves on me until I fall asleep. In case you are wondering, I
don't want to be in the bed. Mom and Dad play tug of war with the sheets
every night. Plus, my Mom is a thrasher.

I am now getting an ostrich femor or knee cap every week or two. They are
really awesome. They are nice and big, but softer than regular bones and
they don't splinter like most bird bones. The best part is I am not
allergic to them. The mom also gave me a kangaroo spine, but I can destroy
those pretty fast. They have lots of yummy meat on them though and I know
for a fact that there were two in the bag. I got to go to Petsmart and pick
out my treats! So, I know.

I am settling into life as an only dog. I am playing again. I demand a
certain amount of loving. I am also demanding sprats on my food bowl. THat
was another treat I picked out with the mom. Theya re really yummy, but I
won't eat the heads if most of the body is gone. Too crunchy!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool and safe this summer. It is
really hot here!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with the mom, Jennifer