[Dailydrool] September $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Aug 28 06:10:01 PDT 2021

The Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday rescue for September is Utah Friends of Basset Hounds.  Six of the hounds are new senior intakes, which are so expensive because they come in with many issues.  They have 25 that are forever fosters and of course they are on daily meds and require more frequent blood work and testing just due to their age.  So this rescue can really use our help.  Please PayPal a donation for UFBH to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>. or send a check to Debbies Dawgs c/o Marci Thomas, 3906 W Vasconia St  Tampa FL 33629.  Note that this a new mailing address and is effective now. If you are sending the P.O. Box in Woodstock, GA, that will still work.  $5 Friday is September 3 so please make your donation before you get involved in Labor Day activities and forget!!

Thanks so much for your support over the years.  It’s never too late to start donating; I promise it’s a huge help to the rescues.  Last month we raised over $7500! We need to do this again for Utah - 6 new intakes will cost them thousands. . .

As Debbie used to say, “Don’t stop believing” - because you can make a difference with even just $5.

Donna